Meet our new expanded Sciencesoft team driving our business forward in 2014.
1. Ian Conner - Senior Software Development Engineer
2. Dr Mick Mooney - Customer Support Engineer
3. Alison Skimming- Administration Manager
4. David Middleton - Senior Software Development Engineer
5. Bruce Comrie - Senior Software Development Engineer
6. Liam Barry - Customer Support Engineer
7. Andrew Bone - Software Support Engineer
8. Dr Martin Torney - Senior Software Development Engineer
9. Nicola Wilson - Administrator
10. Dr Chris Nicholas - Senior Software Development Engineer
11. Tanja Trudslev - Software Development Engineer
12. Richard Warnock - Software Development Manager
13. Dr Richard Barrett - Solution Architect
14. Sam Murdoch - Software Development Engineer
15. Laurissa Howieson- Administration Assistant
16. Brad Tolbert - Sales Executive
17. Dr Angus Nicholson - Senior Software Development Engineer
18. William Wood - Director, Sales and Marketing
19. Dr Angela Wood - Business Support Director
20. Stephen McAllister - Sales Executive
21. Brian Ferguson - Sales Executive
22. Stuart Walley - Sales Executive
23. Dr Lindsay Wood - Director, Research and Development
24. Mike Strang - Software Development Engineer
25. Martin Craigen - Senior Software Test Engineer
Sciencesoft’s buoyant year
A healthy order book and software innovations combine to indicate that our prospects for 2014 are already looking significantly healthier than in 2013.
Thanks to our focus on further international expansion, 2013 saw an encouraging increase of 20% on our turnover, the 10th year in a row when we’ve seen year-on-year sales’ rises.
We saw record sales in the US and Canadian territories with our new sales office in Texas enjoying a healthy start and establishing positive contacts with a string of potential new clients.
We’ve increased our number of clients to 150 and we’ve been targeting key emerging markets such as those in Kurdistan and Iraq.
Earlier this year we opened out first dedicated sales operation in the Middle East, setting up offices in Dubai with our team there confident of introducing many new clients to the benefits of Sciencesoft’s suite of software products.
Plans for 2014 include the establishment of additional dedicated sales bases in other key territories.
Sciencesoft’s research and development team is focused on seven new software products, several of which look likely to be launched during 2014.
William Wood, director of sales and marketing, describes the first quarter of 2014 as “buoyant and exciting” and added: “January and February were record-breaking months for Sciencesoft and the interest level in our products remains very high.
"Our international sales teams are focused on establishing new contacts with oil and gas reservoir engineers whom we know our products can help achieve greater results wherever they’re based in the world.
“This year already the feedback on the software products we have in the pipeline indicates a very positive interest in Sciencesoft’s innovations and product updates and supports the company’s strategy to continue our international expansion.”
WHAT OUR USERS SAY
"I have routinely used Sciencesoft’s S3GRAF software for analysing simulation results. The software is very user friendly and powerful in functionality. Sciencesoft offers a very high level of customer support and travel internationally to our office several times per year at their expense to explain updates and provide on-site support”
Senior Reservoir Engineer, Australia.