Meet the Sciencesoft Team
Sciencesoft will be attending two industry leading events this month, hosted by the Society of Petroleum Engineers:
SPE Reservoir Characterisation & Simulation Conference and Exhibition
Abu Dhabi, UAE
14 - 16 September
Booth - 34
SPE - ATCE 2015
Houston, Texas, USA
28 - 30 September
Booth - 3525
The SPE's flagship event - Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE) - takes place at the George R. Brown Convention Centre in Houston, Texas, USA, on 28 – 30 September. Attendees will arrive from around the world to learn of the latest technologies, best practices amid many new product launches. At booth number 3525, Sciencesoft will showcase our software range with an exciting new product. Please come along and say hello!
We are also attending the SPE Reservoir Characterisation and Simulation Conference and Exhibition, Jumeirah At Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi, on 14 – 16 September. Please come along and see us at Booth number 34.
New Release of S3control (v2015.8)
S3control (v2015.8) is the latest version of our pre-processing package helping engineers to validate, analyse, and modify simulation models quickly and easily. With an advanced text editor, real-time and automatic error checking along with state-of-the-art 3D visualisation,S3control boosts productivity and prevents run-time errors.
There are several new features in S3control (v2015.8) including:
- Vastly improved text editing speed for larger decks
- Derived and linked variables - dependencies between variables are easy to set up and can incorporate any mathematical function to link variables
- Faults Validation ignores inactive cells in the continuity check
- Faults Validation now differentiates between discontinuity in the XY and Z directions. Breaks in XY are highlighted in orange while discontinuities in Z are highlighted in light green.
- Eclipse validation now checks for any missing END keyword.
- Text editing performance is also now radically improved when using the column block under SHIFT-ALT.
S3control is available for a no obligation free trial.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
New Product Launch: S3match
S3match generating histogram output
S3match generating multiple solution radial plots
S3match is our powerful, new assisted history matching tool, designed as a plug-in forS3control. S3match will enable engineers to set-up history matching runs quickly with its observed data import wizard, and then find matches efficiently using Monte Carlo techniques within a combined Artificial Neural Net and Genetic algorithm.
S3match will be offered in two versions – Full and Lite - to meet differing customer needs in terms of functionality and cost.
- Easy to use and set up runs
- Observed Data Import Wizard reads in csv, .VOL and WCONHIST data.
- Finds matches with fewer runs
- Fully integrated into Sciencesoft's workflow (plug-in module to S3control), enabling use of the additional functionality e.g. linked variables
For more information on our exciting new product please contact email@example.com.
SCIENCESOFT IN NUMBERS
WHAT OUR USERS SAY